Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Comments System installed

I previously had Haloscan installed as my Comments System, however, I've noticed that there were a lot of problems with Haloscan lately. Posts were lost, debug errors in the comments system, and other errors which caused my blog to crawl.

So, I decided to remove Haloscan.. and replaced it with Intense Debate instead.
It's a free service that provides more functionality and allows greater control of the comments.
It also automatically adjusts itself to the layout of your blog and there are a lot of extra settings and widgets you can use with it.
Thanks to this great tutorial, I could "install" it without any problems.

Too bad that removing Haloscan deleted all my previous comments - but oh well, there weren't that many comments posted anyway.

Related Posts by Categories